Workplace flexibility comes in many forms:
- the flexibility of role - how a role is performed or divided
- the flexibility of place - working from alternative locations
- the flexibility of work schedule - working flexible hours
- and the flexibility of leave - supporting flexible leave arrangements.
It can occur in different ways:
- ad hoc or temporary flexibility - for example, adjusted hours to meet personal needs temporarily
- regular flexibility - for example, working from home every Wednesday, or
- a formal flexibility arrangement - for example, permanent part time working.
Find out more about: